Tuesday 22 July 2014

100 Colours ~ Dove

Last year I was approached on the streets of Shoreditch, London by a lady running across the road waving ~ turns out it was the Creative Director of Dove :)

She asked me to audition for a part in a new campaign they were doing ~ 
A year later ~ this happened....


The product is Dove's Invisible Dry Range and the concept of the new campaign is 'Tested on 100 Colours' with the idea of the deodorant leaving no marks showing on any colour clothing (not just black)

I represented the colour Bubblegum Pink (what else?!)

 ~ A year before this came out it was a whirlwind experience with the most amazing photoshoot taken by Rankin 
I was pampered like a princess, had my hair and make up done professionally, it was one of the best moments of my life <3

Also, I'm wearing the Roxie Sweetheart Kiss Me Lips and Birdie Rings <3

So, what are you waiting for? Go buy some Dove! 
My favourite of their products is the Dove Invisible Dry Deodorant Stick - its like a cream which moisturizes you and lasts easily all day


2 comments:

  1. This picture is beautiful! You are beautiful and Rankin!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete